Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
- Tickets purchased online.Online tickets can only be purchased 24 hours or more in advance in order for us to process the ticket before you arrive at the wheel.
Tickets purchased for the Wheel are valid from 10am till the closing time marked on the ticket which may vary depending on the day you book.
Online tickets are valid only for the day you book unless operational circumstances change due to maintenance, weather or other operational difficulties.
- When you arrive at the wheel.Standard tickets: The last ride will be sold 15 minutes before the closing times stated on tickets.
VIP tickets: The last ride will be sold 30 minutes before closing.
Online tickets are also subject to the above time allowances.
- Concession tickets.A valid I.D. card showing student or senior citizen status must accompany these tickets when you arrive at the wheel.
- Show More
- Ticket refunds.The refunding of any ticket due to circumstances arising from any dispute for whatever reason cannot be made at the wheel kiosk.
All refund requests have to be made in writing outlining your dispute and submitted to the Mellors Group office within 7 days from the purchase of your ticket.
We reserve the right to offer other alternative days or times where operational variations have changed due to maintenance, weather or other operational difficulties.
- 3rd party promotions.Tickets purchased under any 3rd party promotions must be accompanied by the promotional literature, coupons, cut out notice or special tickets. Tickets presented under promotions not known to us are not valid and will be treated as fraudulent.
Tickets purchased under any legitimate promotions cannot be combined with any other discount offered on this website or online.
- Time slots.Individual time slots cannot be allocated to online tickets. Please refer to operational times of the wheel as stated on this website.
- Show More